top of page
  • Writer's pictureTeam Lintner

FINALLY POSTING ๐ŸŽฃ Playing catch-up after a month ๐Ÿ˜‰

WOWZA! ๐Ÿ‘€ What a Crazy Few of Weeks!! From Lake Havasu to B.Hiteโ€™s house in AZ to Redcrest changing from Texas to Alabama. Then, visiting in Georgia to hanging out at the beach in Florida AND back to Texas so we could fly home for a couple of weeks.


I'm Gonna break down Everything we did in to bite-sized pieces so itโ€™s not so much to absorb at once. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ - Keri

-Feb 17 to Feb 21: Redcrest Part 1 -

Safety was an issue with us driving from Phoenix, AZ to (originally Tyler, TX) that changed REAL QUICK to Eufaula, Alabama. Our original arrival date was Feb 17 in Texas. Jared watching weather as we planned to leave Arizona on Sunday. BUT, After seeing what the storm ( where - conditions - chill factor ) that were in the process of happening, we decided it would be wise to hang out with B. Hite JUST a little bit longer in AZ.

Thursday, Feb 18th: Things changed with-in a matter of hours.

Morning of phone calls, a Zoom meeting early afternoon.

One hour after that Zoom call, We had the truck packed up racing the storm across the highways to Alabama.

Much of Texas had unsafe roads. Unfortunately some homes had burst pipes & little to no electricity. Major League Fishing made the correct decision, not bring a tournament to Tyler, Texas. There will be a better time and another day. Alabama was able to accommodate a modified schedule of events. The normal event would be adjusted to 5 days, Monday - Friday. Our thoughts and prayers have been with Texas and so many others affected by this incredible Arctic Storm that has passed over the United States.

28 hours later (Feb 20th), we arrived in Alabama.

Thanks to the Brashears for hosting us the 1 night we stopped in Arkansas.

All of the anglers were able to arrive safely in Eufaula, Alabama from wherever they started from in the states. Sunday Morning came QUICK!

Due the change of venue & local lake permits for other tournaments, Redcrest had a modified schedule. Only 1 day of practice to ensure all participants could arrive safely to Alabama.

Official tournament days were now Monday, Feb 22 through Friday, Feb 26.

Sunday Morning; Off to practice Jared went.

Jayden and I to the store to figured out the meals for the week.


See NEXT blog Post for:

A full-field of 40 anglers began the Redcrest

Monday morning...

24 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page